Corona Virus information (last update 2020-03-24)
We are closely following the guidelines of the local government and the Netherlands National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) and the Municipal Health Services (GGD).
All auctions continue!
All auctions are online and can therefore take place safely.
However, due to new developments, the auction data may change! All changes will be timely reported on SchipVeiling.nl and YachtBid.com at the relevant auction and on our Facebook sites.
Until June 1, 2020, all viewings and viewing days are by appointment in advance. For this, please contact the accompanying broker. The contact details can be found at the auction information of the yacht in question.
The transfer and collection of the yacht is always by appointment. In addition, it is almost always possible to temporarily park the yacht for a longer period of time. For more information please contact the accompanying broker. The contact details can be found at the auction information of the yacht in question.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Buying via auction in 10 easy steps
- Open a free account at BVA Auctions
- Log in via BVA Auctions
- Place the yacht in which you are interested in My Favourites on BVA Auctions
- Place your bids online via BVA Auctions
- Ensure you’re the highest bidder when the auction closes
- Wait for the invoice by email from BVA Auctions
- Pay the invoice in full to the secure third-party account
- Arrange the transfer of your new boat or yacht
- Sign for the receipt of your boat or yacht
- BVA Auctions pays the seller after the transfer
LIKE TO RECEIVE NEW BOAT OR YACHT AUCTION DETAILS BY EMAIL?
Subscribe to stay up-to-date.
Selling via auction in 10 steps
- Draw up a personal auction plan
- Your supporting broker makes an auction brochure
- Place the auction on BVA Auctions
- Inform prospects and publish a detailed online marketing campaign
- Promotion on the main international watersports and boat sites
- Monitor and adjust the auction weekly
- Online biddings under notary supervision
- Safe payment by the buyer via BVA Auctions third-party account
- Support from broker in the transfer of your boat or yacht to the buyer
- Payment of the sales proceeds directly from secure BVA Auctions third-party account
SchipVeiling develops a suitable auction plan for every boat or yacht. The most fitting auction strategy is determined together with the supporting broker and yourself.
- PUBLIC ONLINE AUCTION
- BROKER SUPPORT
- AUCTION WITH RESERVE
- MARKETING PLAN
- WEEKLY REPORT
- MINIMUM VALUE € 50,000
- CONDITIONS UPON REQUEST
- BASIC AUCTION + OPTIONS
- GOOGLE ADWORDS CAMPAIGN
- GLOBAL MAILING
- SPECIFIC MARKETING
- YACHT CERTIFICATION
- VISITING REPORT
- PREMIUM AUCTION +
- GUARANTEED ADVANCE BID
- BID IS STARTING BID FOR AUCTION
- CHANCE OF HIGHER BID DURING AUCTION
- GUARANTEED SALE!
- PREMIUM AUCTION +
- TAILOR-MADE AUCTION PLAN
- SPECIAL CONDITIONS
- MINIMUM VALUE € 200,000
REASONS TO SELL VIA SCHIPVEILING
GLOBAL REACH5.2 million visitors a month
1.3 million registered bidders
53 international nautical websites
Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram
You will be supported by a qualified broker throughout the auction process. They will be responsible for the presentation of your boat or yacht and act as the point of contact for questions from potential bidders.
An extensive marketing campaign ensures that your boat or yacht is brought to the attention of all interested parties. Potential bidders are then activated by the low starting bid combined with a fixed time of sale.
SOLD IN 3 MONTHS
You can determine whether to sell after the auction. Your boat or yacht is always auctioned with a seller’s reserve. Over 85% of the boats and yachts we’ve auctioned have been sold within three months.
Like to auction your boat or yacht?
Contact us now for a personal auction plan without any obligation to proceed.
visitors per month
(%) succes rate